Tuesday 19 February 2013

May's Diaries: The journey from BabyMay to LadyMay.



 Yipeeeeee! Finally I get to start blogging. A few friends suggested this a while ago but I simply couldn't be bothered. For over a year now, I have pretty much been in my own world  jumping from one 'drama' to the other. Seriously speaking, how do atheists cope? The only thing that has kept me going is the fact that I know there is God who sees everything and makes things beautiful in his time. Trust me when I say life has been crazy and challenging but I've decided to have fun and ride however the tide.


So yes, welcome to my blog where I'll be sharing HOT gists! Lol! My stories, emotional dramas, spiritual struggles, life's challenges, health talks and the lessons God taught me during my various wilderness experiences.  I call this "The journey from BabyMay to LadyMay", you can call it "May's Diaries" if you wish but this is me, the other side of me.  



P.S.   If you are going through one challenge or the other, I just want to remind you that even though God may seem quiet, He is not dead! He is very much alive and very soon, He will make all things beautiful.  Do not give up on God yet, keep praying and  keep trusting!  "These hard times are small potatoes compared to the coming good times, the lavish celebration prepared for us." (2 Corinthians 4:17 MSG)



8 comments:

  1. Welldone Big Sis
    Im so proud of you
    You always find a way to turn sorrow into happiness
    With God on your side nothing can bring down

    Welldone ooo
    Love you Baby or shall I say 'LADY' May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh finally! Lady May so proud of you.
    This is a BIG step and many more greatness to come!
    Soooo chuffed for ya. Little of your stories iv heard have made a big impact in me. Keep your head up. the Lord holds on to those who hold unto him! Love ya Big Sis xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks my darlings, I love you both right back.
    Stay blessed and keep repping JC xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aniyi Tobi2/20/2013

    This is one very BIG step in the right direction. I saluate Ūя̲̅ courage lady May

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one big step you have taking, bring it on dear! can't wait to start reading from you. more grease to your elbow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faith Okeke2/21/2013

    Nyc one "LadyMay." Trust u'll do gud here n cnt wait to see all d good goodies u hv to unleash here. Godz ur strength. Tnx for dose words of encouragement, u jst have a way of making one's day strt in a gud way. More Grace darling. Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone, love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to the host gist, lol. Your blog is really nice. Well done x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop your comments, I enjoy reading them :)