Tuesday 20 August 2013

This week on "Fashion As God Wants It"

As much as I can be very "SU" as some of my Nigerian people call me, I actually do love fashion. I absolutely lurveeeeeeeeee good dresses, skirts, shoes,styles and it's no news that I admire christian sisters who just know how to do their thing!  

This week on "Fashion as God Wants It", meet my Precious natural beauty, Prisca Fabs. I love this girl to bits!!! She is one 'deeper life girl' that just knows how to work around the 'church' rules lol! 











Do you have church swag?
Would you like to encourage young girls out there to dress decently?
To look godly but yet gorgeous?
If yes, please be a part of my new pet project "Fashion as God Wants it"
HOW TO BE A PART OF THIS
Simply send nice pictures of you wearing either a dress/gown,Skirt suit,Skirt 'n'Top or Traditional attire to speak2ladymay@gmail.com

OR

You can send me a picture of you all dressed up for Sunday service  to the same email address
Yipee, I'm excited! Keep the pictures coming.


Do enjoy the rest of the week and remember to stay godly and gorgeous
with loads of love,
LadyMay

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/20/2013

    This is good advert!! What DL location does she attend? Time to go see her Pastor and MC....

    #ProjectPriscaFabs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What DL location??? LOL easy question... Just acknowledge him in all your ways, and he shall direct your path straight to her location LOL!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello LadyMay, I love godly ladies with a great sense of dress-sense. I attend DL in Lagos and I'm tired of "sisters" who dont know how to "glorify and beautify" the temple of God. I am 32 yr young, learned ibo man with a reasonable income monthly, single and due for marriage but still seeking that lady who will meet God's perfect will for my life... for more call +2348166869455

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop your comments, I enjoy reading them :)