Thursday 22 August 2013

"DESPISED, USED & ABUSED"- Stella's Voice



I am an orphan. No one cares about me. I am hungry. I am cold. I am despised. I am abandoned. I am abused. I am Stella’s Voice. A voice is all that is left of Stella, a handicapped orphan. Homeless, powerless, silenced. Used by evil men. Dead at nineteen. I am Stella’s Voice. I am the voice of orphans. I am their prayer for food, for warmth, for love. I am their cry for protection from sex traffickers. Will you be Stella’s Voice too?



Stella's Voice is the last cry that remains from an orphaned girl who was sold, used, and dead from AIDS by 19. There is no one in the entire world more vulnerable to sex trafficking than orphaned girls; no one knows or cares when they disappear into the night. And there is no country that fuels the engine of sex trafficking in all of Europe more than Moldova.



Stella's Voice provides a home for poverty-ridden girls in Moldova after they are aged out of the state-run orphanages at the young age of 16. The ministry also has the only Christian orphanage in the country, as well as a separate home for boys. 


Stella's Voice is more than a cry for help and rescue. It is also a beacon of help and hope, making an eternal difference for desperate children. Together, we can make Stella’s voice louder. Together, our prayers are more powerful. Together, we can make a difference. Will you be Stella’s Voice?


If YES, please contact Stella's Voice via email connecting@stellasvoice.org, Telephone 334.288.1188 or simply visit their website http://www.stellasvoice.org/donate/ to find out more info on how to help or donate things to this wonderful organisation doing their best to protect these helpless young girls.


However, if you don’t have enough to spare but still want to be Stella’s Voice, simply share this page with as many people as possible so we can help raise awareness. Remember you cannot save the whole world but you can touch one person’s life by this simple action.




 HERE IS ARE SHORT DOCUMENTARIES SHOWING YOU THE SITUATION OF THINGS 


I'M STELLA'S VOICE (6mins)


STELLA'S VOICE FULL DOCUMENTARY (29mins)
















BE STELLA'S VOICE, SHARE THIS WITH OTHERS!!!
Thanks and God bless you
LadyMay



Source: Stella’s Voice Official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop your comments, I enjoy reading them :)