Monday 4 November 2013

KEEP CALM & GIVE THANKS

Yesterday was Thanksgiving Sunday in my church and even though there were so many things bugging me at the time, I had and still have more than enough reasons to say THANK YOU JESUS!

Did you know that "Thank you Jesus" is the simplest effective weapon you have against the enemy as a believer? There is so much power in your praise/prayer of thanksgiving! Praising God in difficult times sends confusion into the camp of the enemies because when they expect you to be downcast and sorrowful, you are happy and busy giving God praise.

No matter how bad or terrible you think your situation may be, when you take time out to reflect on what the Lord has done for you, you'll have more than enough reasons to give thanks.

The bible says in Philippians 4:6 "Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.". Don't wait till your trial is over before giving God praise! Make it a habit to always praise God for what He has done for you in the past, for what He's doing in the present and finally, praise Him in advance for what He'll do in the future!

For now, my testimony is all wrapped up in Psalm 34:1-10 which says "I will praise the LORD at all times. I will constantly speak his praises. I will boast only in the LORD;let all who are helpless take heart. Come, let us tell of the LORD’s greatness;let us exalt his name together. I prayed to the LORD, and he answered me.He freed me from all my fears. Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces. In my desperation I prayed, and the LORD listened;he saved me from all my troubles. For the angel of the LORD is a guard; he surrounds and defends all who fear him. Taste and see that the LORD is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him! Fear the LORD, you his godly people, for those who fear him will have all they need. Even strong young lions sometimes go hungry,but those who trust in the LORD will lack no good thing."
 
Don't let your present situation stress you out, keep calm and praise God! After these tests comes your testimonies! I look forward to hearing your testimonies. Take care and have a blessed week.

With love,
LadyMay.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/04/2013

    waow this was really a blessing to me..thanks for posting such a timely piece,may God continue to inspire you to be a blessing to us,your faithful followers..we dey loyal o..lol...u rock girl..xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen oooo! THANK YOU my dear loyal and faithful follower :)

      God bless you real good

      Delete
  2. Anonymous11/04/2013

    I just gott say lady may this one was just too splendid jor..u too much..carry go..oh and u look very dashing in your attire..i can see the glory of God radiating in your life..well done x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you!

      It's all God ooo, without Him where I for b? Thank you Jesus!

      Delete
  3. Amen, I am saying thank you Jesus as well. I would've been dead or hospitalized by now but praise be to God who always give me victory over the plan of the wicked. Love the Psalm chapter you quoted.

    Continue to praise him hun! God will accept your praise and thanksgiving. It is well darling, God is in control. (Between I am loving those shoes, looking good as always #smiles )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyinoluwa, your life makes me give God praise! You are one special breed and I thank God for you all the time. Love you to bits and thank you for all your care and support. May the Lord bless you real good.

      @Shoes, they are nice but so uncomfortable!! Wat a lady has to do to look nice...ko easy mehn

      Delete
  4. Faith Okeke11/05/2013

    My darling sis, u have done it again. Thank God i met u dtz all i can say and may His Grace continue in ur life. Kip up the good work hun. Waiting to hear dt unique testimony of yours as well #wink# Love u loads sweet sis. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My precious sis, thank you for your sweet words *HUGS* so glad God made our paths cross, you've been a blessing and source of encouragement to me too. Yes ooooo! Our testimonies will be BIG! All things are working together for our good.

      Love you plenty, remain blessed love

      Delete

Please feel free to drop your comments, I enjoy reading them :)