Monday 28 October 2013

A LADY THAT HAS TO SHOW IT!


 


A lady that has to show it
Doesn't know
It is a thin line between dress-sense and nonsense!
I don't need to dress half naked
To show that I was gorgeously created

My Father's glory radiates on me
And I know it!
You can call me princess
I am the precious daughter of the king of kings!
Beautiful,fearfully and wonderfully made

Just in case you didn't know,
God was simply showing off
When He created me
Forget the big bang
I was made in His image and likeness
My body, He found worthy to be His temple

I might be the choice of many
But many ain't good enough for me
Flattering, money and gifts can't buy me 
My price is far above rubies
I am simply worth more than gold and silver
That's a statement of fact,I know it!

Many women do noble things
But I surpass them all
A lady that has to show it 
Doesn't know 
Charm is deceptive and beauty is vain
But a woman who fears the Lord shall be praised
I am a virtuous woman
And of course I know it!



This post is dedicated to all my lovely,sweet, godly and gorgeous sisters/friends all over the world. These days in the world and even in some of our churches, nudity seems to be the order of the day! It is understandable when sinners dress half-naked(that is what sinners should do anyway) but when Christian sisters dress up exposing vital areas of their body all in the name of trying to looking nice, it can be really shameful and disgusting! As a daughter of the most high God, your boobs/thighs have no business making public appearances, please Learn to cover up! You can still look classy and gorgeous when your private areas remain PRIVATE! Remember the bible says our body is the temple of the Lord and if we truly believe this, we will treat our body with more respect . Guard your body jealously!  Always make an effort to present your body to God as a holy and living sacrifice (Romans 12:1)  and don't let anyone ever talk you into doing something you will regret later with your body.

Love you all,

LadyMay

10 comments:

  1. FlorenceO10/28/2013

    Amen! Preach it Sister, nicely written & well said hun #clapping

    Word for the season & generation. May God help us all
    God Bless you LadyMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Thanks Flo hun, you've been a blessing since I started this blog. God bless you too

      Delete
  2. Great work LadyMay! More grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/29/2013

    awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. I enjoy aiwaz hearing frm you. God bless u Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely message well delivered.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop your comments, I enjoy reading them :)