Tuesday 15 October 2013

KEEP CALM AND RELAX, GOD IS IN CONTROL


My friends and I have pretty much gone through a lot this year! A lot of things have happened that took us off guard...we've heard cases of sudden death,heartbreaks, disappointments, family issues and other life 'dramas' but in all these, God has really been faithful to us!

I haven't blogged in a while because I've pretty much been all over the place...I travelled to Bradford city weeks ago to visit sister-friend of mine who lost her mum and as you can imagine the news was so painful... I was so close to questioning God! I had so many questions on my mind... How was she going to cope? What was I to say to assure her all was going to be well?... I was so hurt and confused, couldn't come to terms with the fact that my friend had suddenly become an orphan.

On my way to her house, I was all nervous and worried about how I was going to console her but God took control and used the same friend to minister to me during my stay there. She took us all to church for midweek Faith Clinic service and the message preached during that service really touched us all...It was indeed a word in season! This is the bit where I say "Thank God for STRONG friends" I'm so blessed and privileged to have strong sisters(friends) who just know draw strength from the word of God!

These past weeks have really been emotional but we've managed to stay happy! We've encouraged ourselves in the Lord, attended church services, watched interesting movies,made silly jokes, teased each other etc... Although these not so good things have happened to us, we've had more than enough reasons to smile and give God thanks.

Dear friend, I don't know what you are going through at the moment but I want you to know God has not brought you this far to leave you! If He watched it happen then be rest assured He will see you through it! The bible makes us understand that God won't give us more than we can handle... Encourage yourself in the Lord! Things may not look well at the moment but ALL will be well! Like my friends and I learnt at the Faith clinic we attended that Tuesday, the good, the bad and the ugly events will work together for your good if you are truly a child of God!


KEEP CALM AND RELAX, GOD IS IN CONTROL! Your tomorrow will be alright! All will be well! Everything is going to be just fine if only you'll keep on trusting God!

Enjoy the rest of your week
With love,
LadyMay

5 comments:

  1. FlorenceO10/15/2013

    Aww (close to tears) I am sorry for your friend's loss. A friend of mine lost his dad in Naija as well & I was in your own situation too...feeling sad and don't know what to say but God took control.

    LadyMay, you have said it all...'God will not give us more than we can handle' but we just need to trust in Him. Besides, He never said it would be easy but He said He has won the battle for us.

    Thank you for sharing this post! I really blessed by it. May God (the father to the Fatherless) keep and uphold your friend in Jesus name. It is well with you hunnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. Nerve Control 911

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Nerve Control 911

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. car tow dublin

    ReplyDelete
  5. indeed God is in control

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop your comments, I enjoy reading them :)