Monday 16 December 2013

"FASHION AS GOD WANTS IT" featuring Melissa Holdbrook-Akposoe

Wow! It has really been a while since I shared a fashion related post on this blog.... Let's just say I've been busy with weightier matters...LOL!
Well, Well, Well! For those of you who have been waiting and asking, here we go...

Today on "Fashion As God Wants It"
I present to you the gorgeous fashionista,
Miss Melissa Holdbrook-Akposoe



So the other day I was browsing through Melissa's blog and totally fell in love with this particular outfit... Immediately I contacted her and sought her permission to share the pictures with my lovely 'Fashion As God Wants It" fans, and of course, she agreed (Thanks Melissa).


There are so many things I like about the outfit
I love the blazer to bits (Mother actually got me a green one...Yipee)
The skirt is so on point!
Colour combo = fabulous...
 The sister absolutely rocked the Neon trend in a godly and gorgeous way.



Where would you rock this sort of outfit to? For me, this will be a perfect outfit for sunday service or maybe birthday meal .

I really hope this post has given you ideas on how to combine those neon pieces in your closet. As you go about your business this week, remember to dress the way you want to be addressed! If you claim to be a Christian, people should see Christ even in your dressing. By all means do your best to look nice but keep the look godly and gorgeous.


Have a blessed week,
with love
LadyMay


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/16/2013

    This is Lovely. Muahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/21/2013

    really lovely and attractive.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop your comments, I enjoy reading them :)