Tuesday 26 March 2013

A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN: SEWA weds TUNDE




It’s about 3:45am and I can’t seem to sleep!  Just in bed singing and dancing (in my mind ) to this spontaneous  nice tune “Go Go Go Go Go  Sewa, it’s your wedding!  Go Princess it’s your big day!”. Today is Saturday 23rd March 2013;  a very special and lovely PSF sister of mine is getting married to her heartbeat in a few hours. I am so happy for them but a little sad too L iReally wish I could make it to the wedding in Nigeria but unfortunately I’m stuck in this freezing cold country and to make matters worse it’s snowing so I can’t even go out to have fun today…  Well, I was in bed thinking, singing and moaning when I thought to myself “I should dedicate a blog post to TundeSewa” and here it is, YIPEEE!



"When true friends think the friendship is worth keeping for life, one becomes Adesewa and the other becomes Olatunde."--- The couple


Isn’t that quote really sweet?  Adesewa  and Tunde Banjo are really a match made in heaven! I love their love mehn!  To be honest I think I'm a little obsessed with love stories but who isn’t though?  I absolutely love young, sweet, romantic and godly couples. I've met a few cute couples but today, for the first time on my blog, I'll be celebrating a newlywed whose love iLove to bits.


Sewa is a darling PSF sister of mine, and Tunde her beau is a gentle man I'm yet to meet . Of course Sewa had given me nice gist about how they met, the relationship and all and I thought "Aww! How sweet" but little did I know until I stumbled on their blog online. I can't remember whether I had butterflies in my belly or goosebumps while reading their blog but I knew they made me feel like falling in love all over again. 

Sewa and Tunde met for the first time in 2009 at the RCCG Redemption Camp in Nigeria. Tunde somehow got princess' number off her and kept in touch. Communications went from text messages, phone calls,seeing each other a few times,emails and letters until Tunde moved to the UK. Sewa being very creative had used a fancy pencil work to thrill the young man and Tunde responded in kind by paying some random artist to do a pencil work of his new found love.

On and on and on they went, dude was madly in love with the girl, girl was crazy about him, love is in the air, God is involved and then the proposal!

Tunde's Proposal : I love you and I know that this love is from God. Because of this, I want to be with you so that we might serve Christ together. Through all of the uncertainties and trials of the present and future, I promise to be faithful to you and love you. I promise to guide and protect you as Christ does his church, as long as we both shall live. God’s Word gives us the perfect example of this love in Christ’s death for the Church. I shall try always, with God’s help, to show you this same kind of love, for I know that in His sight we will both be one. My goal will be to continuously be a more loving person to you for as long as I have breath. I love you and it’s a big deal.

Sewa's reply: You are the perfect verse over a tight beat. You are more wonderful than my dream. YES, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, in none and in plenty, serving Christ together. I promise to love and respect you. I promise to be submissive to you, and forever be a good thing in your life. Loving you Olatunde is a serious business for me, and i promise to do so with every breath in me. I love you my Sweetness.

COUGH! COUGH! I GO LOVE OOOO ! (If don't believe in love or if you think Christians are boring and not romantic, please visit TundeSewa's blog  tundesewa.wordpress.com )
                                                                                                  
On 23rd March 2013, Adesewa Obasa and Tunde Banjo celebrated their love in Lagos, Nigeria. I was so pained! Really wished I could witness the big day we anxiously waited for! You should have seen me rolling on my bed a night before! My body was in UK but my spirit had boarded the flight to Lagos. I had my home girls on the bridal train and they did a pretty good job filling me in on the events of the day.

To God's glory, the day was glorious and beautiful as expected. Princess Adesewa looked so beautiful in her lovely white ball gown while her Prince charming, Tunde, looked on point in his suit. I heard the Molebians rocked as usual too.

LadyMay's toast to the couple *Picks wine glass* Here is to a great, blessed, fruitful, happy, peaceful and fantabulous marriage *Cheers* Happy Married Life, may the Lord bless your new home in Jesus name. Amen.

P.S. If you are single and waiting on the Lord for the right person, please I want to encourage you to take time out to pray and seek God's face, open your eyes, work towards becoming the right person/ great spouse and keep trusting God. Be patient, don't settle for less, just wait for that special person God has for you. Remember the bible says "He makes all things beautiful in his time"


This is a surprise by the way, Sewa didn't see this coming. It is just my own little way of celebrating the gorgeous couple so please could you kindly help in celebrating them by dropping a comment congratulating these lovebirds. Thank you.


Traditional engagement
The Beautiful Bride
Bestman and Groom
Bride's brothers in Peach (Sewa is actually the only girl of a set of Triplets, how cute)
Marriage blessing.
Groom's look says  'Yes I did it! Now let the journey begin'
Wife's look says  'Yea me, I'm officially married.'

Cute couple, Mr and Mrs Tunde Banjo 
Love in air
Dance! Dance!! Dance!!!



And they lived happily ever after


CONGRATULATIONS MR AND MRS TUNDE BANJO !!! LadyMay hearts ya berry muchxx

10 comments:

  1. After checking the couples's website, I can say that true love exist (one can see through those post that it exist). They are so in-love **tears of joy**. I love their style of expressing love to each other although I don't know them. Sewa is looking stunning in her wedding dress, aww...she's so cute.

    I pray that God will bless their marriage & no plan of the enemy will prosper in Jesus name (Amen). Lord Jesus, I am waiting for my Prince Charming :-)
    LadyMay, This is so thoughtful of you. Aww, cute!!! I can't wait for your own time (God's timing for you).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Flo :)

      O yea, God hears, your prince Charming will show up very soon! Though he tarries, wait for him, he will not tarry, he will eventually come for you baby (Habakkuk 2:3 Remix)

      Delete
    2. omotola o3/27/2013

      True love exists! i just believe one thing,If God says is your man, everything will work together for the couple. WOwww, the bride is looking smashing...Their marriage shall be fruitful with all the good things of life.

      Delete
    3. Amen.

      Thanks Tola

      Delete
  2. Anonymous4/01/2013

    Awwww HAPPYYY MARRIEDDDD LIFE. Theyy look totally gorgeous and justt beautiful. Mayy God be the head of their new home and lead them into wonderful marital bliss. The storyyy is justttt muahhhhhh. Just the right level of muchiness lmaooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/20/2013

    wow...
    I never knew we were this loved...

    May the love of God extend to you all for your kindness and may you know the father's peace through every season of your lives...

    My wife and I are overwhelmed by the love we have been shown. It teaches us to pour our praise on the father for his goodness. As we learn each other daily, we are completely trusting in the love of God as he leads us through every breath. We are convident that he connects his kids and he has incredibly led me to the best woman in the world for me. He is good at connecting different parts of the body...
    I've known a handful of things on this side of heaven but nothing compares to the greatness of knowing Jesus...

    @LadyMay, you're amazing...I'll look forward to meeting you...says the bridegroom...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen!
      And YES! You are loveddddd by many

      I look forward to meeting you too Oko iyawo :)
      I'm sure you both are enjoying the marriage, I havent seen Sewa's brake light for a while LOL!



      Delete
  4. God bless your home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On behalf of the couple, I'll say a big AMEN to that.

      Thanks Mfon

      Delete

Please feel free to drop your comments, I enjoy reading them :)